The School Supply Program is back! EPI’s secure web site is up and running, so you can already pre-order next year’s supplies online with the click of a mouse! **Order by June 25 to receive a 5% discount and guaranteed delivery before school starts**, with orders placed after this date arriving at school by the end of the first week. Last day to order will be August 13.
In addition to the standardized teacher lists, there are two other options available for the 2012–13 school year.
1. A standardized Household Goods list for all grades (some teachers may have additional items for their classroom, which you will need to purchase separately)
2. A pack for the Coalition for the Homeless, which we hope you will consider purchasing as a donation in support of “Project Back-to-School,” jump-starting the efforts of the Community Outreach Committee next fall.
The lists are beginning to get “greened” as well! Some paper products will have a higher recycled content, and some items on the household list will be environmentally friendly.
Flyers with grade and household lists have been sent home in your child’s backpack. Information and lists are also available on the PS 107 web site throughout the summer, should you choose to do your shopping elsewhere.
HOW TO ORDER
1. To order, go to the EPI Website: [www.epipacks.com](http://epipacks.com)
2. Enter our School ID: PS0107 (those are zeros, not O’s)
3. Follow the directions to complete your order
A few things to keep in mind:
• Select the kit for the grade your child will be entering next year (not their current grade)
• When prompted, enter N/A for teacher
• Don’t forget those Household Goods **(you must select a separate kit)**
• Please consider ordering a kit to support the Coalition for the Homeless “Project Back-to-School” (enter your child’s name or enter N/A for the first and last name)
• Sales tax will be applied at checkout
Your help is needed to ensure continued success in providing this convenience!
Volunteers will be needed the week of August 27 (the week before school starts) and the first week of school to help distribute kits to classrooms.
Please email Janet Barad: